Miss another fun edition of “The Golf Show” with Jon Wiener and Gulf States Golf Cars’ Stuart Conway? You can catch the show stored here on “The Hard Drive.”
Highlights from the round:
- Celebrating Liverpool’s 5-2 Champions League route (almost) of Roma and the guys’ Reds fanhood. A “very Liverpool type win” they agreed. Can they hold on in the second leg?
- Debating Golf Week’s “Top 10 courses you can play in Mississippi.” Stuart thought it was a good list. Jon filibustered about the perspective and politics of lists. Consensus: look out for the definitive Golf Show list.
- Zurich Classic fun for all! Who are the most fun teams? Who has the best entrance music? What would ours and your entrance music be? The laughter doesn’t stop for this one.
Quick poll: What’s worse – Jon’s unfamiliarity with “The Clash” or Stuart not knowing “Master P?”
- The Golf Channel’s new show “Shotmakers” has debuted to mixed reviews. Listeners suggested some great alternatives!
- Steven Broadus with Steven’s Golf Shop joined the group second hour to discuss the big trends in the industry!
- In the “Worst of the Week,” Jon declines a Hall of Fame invite, chipping frozen beef patties, and a junior golfer is mauled by a goose. More animal peril on the course!
Join the fun just by listening in!